Volunteers can apply for a Yoba internship with the aim to train African dairy processors and cooperatives in probiotic yoghurt production, hygiene and food safety, marketing, packaging, distribution, finance and operational efficiency. A typical Yoba internship consists of a six-month period working in Africa. Travel expenses and a small daily allowance will be covered by the Yoba for Life foundation.
Occasionally, an internship in Food Technology / Food Microbiology can be carried out at the Makerere University, Food Technology Department.
- Experience with project management
- Experience abroad/in Africa
- Academic or similar background
- Excellent in communication and networking skills
- Technical know-how and affinity with food production
- An open-minded and flexible team worker who can drive the project and knows how to take initiatives
Impression Yoba for Life internship – Dries Habraken
How to apply
Send your CV and a one-pager with your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review your application and come back to you.
Potential next steps are issuing a work plan and having face to face interviews.